There’s nothing better than using the #FriYAY hashtag on Instagram!
“I wish life had a rewind weekend button.”
Here’s 5 reasons why I love the weekend.
- Getting to see more of my hubby! We both work full time and go to a lot of events and launches in the evenings, so on weekends we love to cuddle up on the couch with comfort food. That’s just our thing. (Don’t judge!) #okayyourejuding
- Parkruns! I live for our Saturday morning parkruns. It’s a 5 km run where runners sign up for free globally to do a lekker parkrun in their preferred neighbourhood. I hate it when people say they don’t have time to work out. No one has time, but you call it prioritise.
- Skinny cappuccinos. I always look for an excuse to have my daily dose and weekends are perfect to try out new coffee shops. Cape Town is known for their massive coffee culture for a reason.
- Sleeping in- because snooze buttons are so overrated. #gimmeabreak
- My fulltime job requires my even fuller time digital attention spam so on Saturdays and Sunday I
love toneed to give my online thinking cap a break. Nothing better than exploring the country side with a beautiful hike or sipping on a skinny cappuccino (yeah, I really do need my daily dose) somewhere with a beautiful view. Total bliss!
What do you like to do? Leave a comment below and tell me.
Follow me on Instagram.
PHOTOS: Michelle Lategan Photography
BRANDS: TRUWORTHS | ZARA | MRP FASHION